Biohazard/ Hoarding Cleanup Technician
Biohazard/ Hoarding Technicians
Nationwide Openings – See Service Area To Confirm We Have An Office Near You
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Follow ALL directions below and email your resumes to:
Join the team of the recognized Host of A&E’s “Hoarders” Cory Chalmers in a job like no other, where culture is not just a word but something we live and work by. Work should be fun and rewarding!
Are you looking for a company that values your potential? A job with Steri-Clean as a Biohazard/Hoarding Remediation Technician can provide you with exactly that! One of the nation’s largest biohazard and hoarding remediation companies is constantly expanding. With our company’s continued growth, we are looking for key personnel to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a name-recognized, steadily growing company through corporate owned locations as well as nationwide franchises. Our company has a strong history, a broad future and a promote-from-within company culture. We are looking for individuals that want to make this a career choice with unlimited potential for advancement to fulfill current and future job positions to keep up with our continued growth. We need solid people that want to grow with us, learn and advance quickly!
Our company responds to extreme cleaning situations including suicides, homicides, decompositions, disease outbreaks, industrial accidents, hoarding homes, animal hoarding homes, rodent dropping cleanups in attics and crawl spaces, etc. The work we do is extremely physically and emotionally demanding. Please consider this when applying.
We provide necessary training and certification in Blood Borne Pathogens.
However, the following Requirements/Qualifications MUST be met and requirements can vary from location to location:
- Must live within 30 min. of the office which you are applying for
- Desired experience with power tools, construction or restorations experience
- Must have valid California driver’s license with no more than one point, an MVR will be run
- Must have clean background, background checks will be run
- Must pass drug screening
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a respirator and full PPE for long periods
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be available Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm
- Must be able to be on call some nights and weekends
- Must have reliable transportation to get to our office (work vehicles provided)
- Must have working cell phone
Benefits: Vary from location to location